Hi,

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005, Leonel Nunez wrote:

There's been a change on libpq from libpq.so.3 to libpq.so.4
you need to recompile all the pagackes that depend on libpq.so.3 so they can use the new libpq.so.4

Actually, no.

Reinhard Max, the SuSE PostgreSQL RPM maintainer has just wrote that:

"Whoops, it seems I accidentally used a version of the spec file that
didn't the libpq.so.3 workaround. I'll build and upload a fixed
postgresql-libs package shortly..."

FYI
--
Devrim GUNDUZ devrim~gunduz.org, devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
http://www.tdmsoft.com http://www.gunduz.org