Oleg Bartunov wrote:
On Thu, 28 Apr 2005, [ISO-8859-1] Sebastian B?ck wrote:

Hello,

i wanted to define and GIST-index on a table with a timestamp-column
containing 'infinity' values, and it throws the following error:

ERROR:  cannot subtract infinite timestamps

Is this a known limitation?

I don't know.

Ok, so let me ask wether it's a bug or not.

How can i avoid or circumvent this?

partial index should works

Sure they do, but they're not quite useful in my situation.

Thanks

Sebastian