""Zlatko Matiæ"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hello.
I have a problem when working with MS Access/PostgreSQL.
Namely,  as PostgreSQL syntax uses doble quotes for table names and field
names,  when I write it as a string of a pass-through query or Command text
of ADO Command object it looks like:
"select * from public."Customers""
and VBA considers that the first quote after public. is the end of
statement.

How to solve it ?

This question is OT really, but...
Make your command string something like:
"select * from public." & chr(34) & "Customers" & chr(34).

Better yet, change the table names to be all lower case.  Access won't care
at all, and your life with PostgreSQL will be easier.