Guys,

My company is migrating from a Progress-based ERP system to a PostgreSQL
based system.

We know PostgreSQL from a development standpoint, but not from an admin
perspective.  I'd like to hire a consultant to help us with some important
projects, specifically benchmarking Progress versus PostgreSQL and helping
to architect our new N-tier system (we're building a large system to host
the ERP application), including the database server.

Can anyone recommend a very knowledgeable, experienced (yet reasonable)
PostgreSQL consulting firm?

Thanks!
John