I got this error while doing a pg_dump on one of my tables -- any ideas?

pg_dump: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc request size 18446744073709551613
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "users" failed:
PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: ERROR:  invalid memory alloc
request size 18446744073709551613
pg_dump: The command was: COPY public.users (id, "password", email,
firstname, lastname, dob, gender, timecreated, lastmodified,
pageviews, status, address, city, zip, country, state, phone,
lovestatus, interests, highschool, college, company, description,
matchdescription, hideage, hideprofile, hidepicture, hidejournal,
lastlogin, newsletter, offer, specialoffer, listpage, listpage2,
permissions, randomid, nextpage, whosinviewed, yahooviewed,
hotmailviewed, outlookviewed, loginid, numcontacts, inviteid,
inviterid, numlogins, lastoffertime, hidelocation, hidestatus,
emailpref) TO stdout;

Thanks,
Akash