PDF not found?

Chris Travers wrote:
Hi;

I have just posted a MySQL to PostgreSQL migration guide at http://www.metatrontech.com/wpapers and it is free for pretty much any use (I do have a somewhat toned-down advertising clause in the copyright license).

It is a first draft and formatting and other stuff will be likely changed. I am also considering creating a set of wrapper functions which will provide compatibility with many of the non-standard functions in MySQL.

Any feedback, etc. is appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Chris Travers
Metatron Technology Consulting