CSN wrote:

I'm using PHP5, and I'm not passing by reference. My
first stop WAS plphp.commandprompt.com, but none of
their mailing list links for plphp work.
You are correct. This is a mistake on our part. Perhaps next time
a little note to support or info@ saying, "Hey what is up with this link?"
would be helpful.

The link to the mailing list will be fixed in the next hour.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

CSN

# jd ( at ) commandprompt ( dot ) com / 2005-08-11
15:45:18 -0700: