On 22/8/05 2:56 pm, "Nigel Horne" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 14:49, Tino Wildenhain wrote:
>> Nigel Horne schrieb:

>>> How does that help with my problem? I seems to discuss returning more
>>> than one row of a table which is not the question I asked.
>>>

>> try to tell your questions more precisely :-)
>
> I want to return more than one value from a procedure, e.g. a string and
> an integer.
>
>> I think you want to return a record or tabletype.
>
> Not really, since those values could be computed on the fly, they may
> not be values in a database.
>
>> IIrc you got the answers to that already :-)
>
> Nope.

Hi Nigel,

Well if you have not yet received the answer that you require, then you
probably haven't asked your question properly.... Because several people
have answered the question as you stated it.

You might have to be more specific about your requirements to get a proper
answer.

Cheers

Adam

believed to be clean.