As far as I know, nobody has a generic solution for multi-master replication where servers are not in close proximity. Single master replication? Doable. Application specific conflict resolution? Doable. Off the shelf package that somehow knows financial transactions on a server shouldn't be duplicated on another? Uhh...I'd be wary of trying it out myself.

Bohdan Linda wrote:
I would have a slight offtopic question, this is issue only of pgsql or
there are some other db solutions which have good performance when doing
this kind of replication across the world.

Regards,
Bohdan