Okay that is a fair statement to make, hence restating:

- What is the status of those items listed on the PostgreSQL gotchas
- Are they bugs ?
- Are they valid statements ?
- If they are bugs are they resolved ?
- What does the PG community thing of this list of gotchas ?

http://sql-info.de/postgresql/postgres-gotchas.html