As Andrew noted, we've already heard plenty of FUD from Oracle.  What
we've not seen is a FUD campaign based on serious study of our
weaknesses --- they've only bothered to muster transparent attacks on
"open source DBs" in general.  My prediction is that the next step will
be FUD that's really designed specifically against Postgres.

I admit I must have missed all this '.org FUD' - is it still around. I really don't know what you guys are referring to.

Chris