On 07.12.2005 16:13, Oleg Bartunov wrote:
hmm, you could dump tsvector column and use awk+sort+uniq

Thanks. I hoped for something possible inside a pl/pgsql proc. I'm trying to integrate pg_trgm with Tsearch2. I'm still on my UTF-8 database. Yes I know, there is _NO_ UTF-8 support of any kind in Tsearch2 yet, but I got it working to a degree that is OK for my application (Created my own stemmer variant, ispell dict, affix file etc). The last missing bit is to get a source for pg_trgm. I cannot use the the stat() function, because it breaks as soon it sees an UTF-8 char.

I thought of using lexise(), cast the text array to rows somehow, write it to a temp table, use SELECT DISTINCT.. but I hadn't any success yet.

--
Regards,
Hannes Dorbath