On Jan 24, 2006, at 20:00 , Alban Hertroys wrote:

Though this does give the right results, I would have liked to be able to use NOT HAVING. Or is there a way using HAVING that would give the same results? I'm quite sure HAVING sort_order <> 1 doesn't mean the same thing.

Why are you so sure? It seems to me that NOT HAVING sort_order = 1 and HAVING sort_order <> 1 would mean semantically the same thing. Can you show that HAVING sort_order <> 1 gives incorrect results?

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com