On Jan 27, 2006, at 4:10 PM, Thomas Kellerer wrote:

Matthew Hixson wrote on 28.01.2006 00:53:
I'm trying to get a large Java application which makes use of an Oracle JDO layer to work with Postgres. Set aside for a moment the discussion of whether or not that is going to work. What I have found is that different parts of this application are referring to a table in all uppercase and in other parts referring to the table all in lowercase. Is there a way to configure Postgres so that it does not treat "FOO" and "foo" as two different tables?

Simply don't use quotes, never. Then case will not matter.

These queries are being put together by the JDO layer.
  -M@

      match