Bob Pawley wrote:
Hi Folks
I have three triggers and associated functions that fire on one insert and moves row ID information to five different tables.. I am getting an error message "stack depth limit exceeded". Is this normal for, what I consider, a small amount of information transfer? If so, how do I change the stack depth limit? I can't find anything in the documentation that describes this task. I understand the default stack depth is about 2 meg. How do I determine what the stack depth should be so that I avoid this error? Bob Pawley

check max_stack_depth in your postgresql.conf file

              http://archives.postgresql.org