Thanks I am using pgadmin for development. I'm looking for a tool with which I can develop an interface that will be used for entering and accessing information in context with the user tasks.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe Ferreira" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Bob Pawley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Postgresql" <pgsql-general@postgresql.org>
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2006 9:30 AM
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Tool

I am developing a database which needs testing prior to developing the host program. I am looking for an easy-to-learn tool. I want to develop an interface that I can use to enter and display information in a similar fashion to how a user would operate the database.
 A GUI tool would be ideal.
 I am running Postgresql v 8.0 on Windows XP.

Hi,

If you need a GUI to manage your Postgresql databases, you have "PgAdmin"...

Philippe Ferreira.