At 11:16 PM +0200 2/14/06, Marko Kreen wrote:
On 2/14/06, Dan Sugalski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Zend isn't, last time I looked (which, granted, was ages ago), needed
 to run PHP, but it may be now.

I guess you are thinking about "Zend - PHP Optimizer" not "Zend - PHP Core".

Yeah. The core falls under the basic PHP license, which isn't yankable unless there's some bizarre, gross, and egregious negligence on the part of an awful lot of people. (in which case arguably it ought to be brought to light anyway, though I don't know that I'd want to be the one arguing it)
--
                                Dan

                                      teddy bears get drunk