Hi,

I've noticed that the PDF version of the manuals for 8.0 and 8.1
are lacking bookmarks and/or TOC and document reference links. If
this is generated via LaTeX, such links oculd easily be incorporated
via the hyperref package. It would make the document much easier to
navigate.
--
%  Randy Yates                  % "Midnight, on the water...
%% Fuquay-Varina, NC            %  I saw...  the ocean's daughter."

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq