On Mar 14, 2006, at 9:54 AM, Bryan White wrote:

How can I clean this up.  Would dropping the user have any effect?

This is on 7.4 if that makes a difference.

dropping the user will leave dangling permissions (ie, Pg will report them as being granted to user "103" or whatever Id that user happened to have).

not sure why you're not able to revoke permissions. that seems curious to me.

      match