On Mar 22, 2006, at 9:21 PM, Jeff Amiel wrote:

We have a fairly 'good' process at our shop that we follow that works for us....

First we do a schema comparison between our prod and devl/test environments using the EMS PostgreSQL database comparer tool...

Another way to handle this is to keep your database code in a version control system and tag each release. That way you can generate a diff between two releases to see what's changed.
--
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [EMAIL PROTECTED]