t == [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

 t> "Brandon Metcalf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
 t> > What is the best way to handle timestamps with a timezone of IDT?  I
 t> > see that I could modify src/backend/utils/adt/datetime.c to support
 t> > IDT, but what is the best solution?

 t> Right at the moment, that's the only solution.  We've wanted for awhile
 t> to push the timezone abbreviations out to a configuration file so that
 t> people could muck with them without rebuilding the server ...  but it's
 t> never gotten to the top of anyone's to-do list.

OK.  Thanks.

--
Brandon