[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 29.05.2006 13:06:
Thanks. What about DIA - http://www.gnome.org/projects/dia/

...or DB Designer - http://fabforce.net/dbdesigner4/ (this one claims
to be feature-equivalent, or in the sphere of, products like Oracle's
Designer, ERWin, and Rational Rose.

This is not maintained any longer (unfortunately because I really like it). And the support for non-MySQL databases is nearly non-existing.

As the actual model is saved in XML I wrote an XSLT task to convert the DbDesigner to an Oracle SQL script (CREATE TABLE....). It shouldn't be that hard to adjust it for Postgres. If anyone is interested I can post it (the Oracle version) here.

Regards
Thomas