Michael Meskes a écrit :
Josh, don't you think the better starting point when looking for support
would be http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_support ? :-)

There are support companies in France and other parts of Europe which
might be a better idea for a company in France. After all I think a
situation like this might need some on-site availability.

Indeed !
I see that Pervasive has offices in Belgium, and that is very good to know !

--
Arnaud