My apologies if this is not the correct group, but I did not find a
'phppgadmin' specific group.

When I login to phppgadmin, the list of databases does not include any
databases that are owned by a 'group' (i.e. a role with NOLOGIN set).
Databases owned by postgres or any specific user do show up.  I have
tried logging in as superuser, as well as a user belonging to the said
group, but the databases do not show up.

Is there a config option I need to set to allow this, or is it simply
not possible.

Thanks!
--Darren Hromas

       match