Hi,

We have a database with Postgis extensions installed. When we do a full dump of the database (using pg_dump -Ft), somehow the "geometry" type does not get dumped, so the restore fails.

If I try to load the geometry type before restoring, then I have to createlang 'plpgsql' because postgis needs it. Then again the dump fails as it tries to createlang plpgsql again.

Would appreciate any pointers. This is with Postgresql 7.4.8 and Postgis 1.1.2

Claire

 --
 Claire McLister                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 1684 Nightingale Avenue     Suite 201

                     http://www.zeemaps.com

              http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq