On Tue, Jul 25, 2006 at 02:46:02PM -0400, Jasbinder Bali wrote:
> Forget about cursors. Singleton queries are also not working.

Great statement.

> Tried writing the follwoing code but doesn't give me any result.
> Don't know if i have to do somethin else apart from what i've already done.

How about giving us at least the table definition and the system
information? Yes, I know I asked for those in my last email too. And
please tell us what makes you sure it doesn't work? Just no output?
Or empty output?

Michael
--
Michael Meskes
ICQ: 179140304, AIM/Yahoo: michaelmeskes, Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]