Wayne Conrad wrote:
On Fri, Aug 04, 2006 at 11:04:03AM -0400, Matthew T. O'Connor wrote:
Wayne Conrad wrote:
Are you also doing the dance with pg_start_backup(), doing a file copy
Yes, of course.  Is there another way?

Not that I know of.  I'm embarassed I ask, since you know what you're
doing.

When it comes to PITR issues, I do NOT know what I'm doing, so no worries. My knowledge is limited to what I've read in the docs but they left me wanting. Perhaps after I get this up and running I'll try and work on some PITR Docs improvements.

Matt

      match