On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 07:09:14AM -0700, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
> The exact same person physically responsible for the health of Gborg is
> also responisble for PostgreSQL.Org.
>
> This has nothing to do with a modular component argument.

Well, it does at the moment, because gborg has been down forever
whereas www.postgresql.org stayed up.  Although now that the DNS is
in serious panting mode, I think we may have a different set of
issues.

Andrew Sullivan  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
The fact that technology doesn't work is no bar to success in the marketplace.
                --Philip Greenspun