On Wed, Sep 06, 2006 at 06:23:06PM -0700, Steve Atkins wrote:

> DNS clue might be relevant. We're not, though. Rather I'm saying that
> publicly criticizing people who volunteer services to a project,
> about things that are not related to the services they're providing
> is at best a little impolite.

Actually, the real problem (as a couple people pointed out to me
privately, for which I am thankful) is that I did it on the wrong
list.  But for the record: I wasn't trying to be critical; I was
trying to solve a problem.  If I appeared to be attacking anyone, I
do apologise.

Andrew Sullivan  | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"The year's penultimate month" is not in truth a good way of saying
November.
                --H.W. Fowler

TIP 2: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster