Mailman is a supported, large, active, FOSS community project that is battle tested in the current field much more so then Majordomo. Holding on with a dying breaths to old software is silly.

Can Mailman do moderation over email?  If it can do that, then I'm all
for it.  If it can't, which was the case last time I checked (more than
a year ago or two, I admit), then I repeat my plea that it's not done.
Moderation over www is a PITA.  My MUA allows me to accept/reject a

O.k. this is a little silly. This constant old school, we have to be able to administer things from email is counter-productive. Email is dead, long live www! ;)

Seriously though, from a list administrator point of view, someone who has to manage many, many lists moderation over email is the PITA. It is much nicer to just view a nice long list in a web brower, select a couple that I want to keep -- and submit. The rest get thrown away.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

      match