Joshua D. Drake wrote:
Tom Lane wrote:
Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
So I don't think we should do anything about it.  It's not really a
serious problem.

Actually, what I'd like to see done is to get majordomo to bounce list
messages containing "unsubscribe" in the subject, with an explanatory
message about the right way to unsubscribe.  There's no reason the rest
of us should be bothered.

I would agree with that.

Problem is, half the time they don't spell it correctly..

--
Until later, Geoffrey

 - Benjamin Franklin