Berend Tober wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 10:56:41AM +0200, Alban Hertroys wrote:

I'm humble (or naive) enough to admit that I've used the approach outlined there by Josh Berkus, and it worked fine. More than once, even.

I'm quite certain that approach can be made more bullet-proof by wrapping it inside a transaction. I saw no mention of that on his page.

It's quite amazing what PostgreSQL can handle inside transactions :)

--
Alban Hertroys
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

magproductions b.v.