To all involved in this project,

I justed wanted to let you know how impressed and pleased  I have been with
postgres over the past 5 years .  The timeliness and quality of the releases
are always robust and stable.  Every release has a very nice mix of admin,
performance, platform, and feature adds.  The support of the listserves is bar
none to any commercial support I have ever purchased. I can't remember a time I
did not get 3-5 answers to any question I have ever had. I must also note that
the new website design and organization have added very nice polish to the
project.

Cheers and thank you all,

Brian