Hi,

My Database have a lot of locks not granted every moments in a day.

Can I create a view that returns someting like this ?

User    Granted Table   Who_is_locking_me  PID
joe     f       foo     frank              1212
jeff    f       foo     frank              1313
ann     f       foo     frank              1414
frank   t       foo                        1111
(...)

(Or the locked transactions, if the table cold't be retrived)

pg_locks view does not give me WHO is locking...

Best regards,

Alexandre