Tim Tassonis wrote:
We use version 8.1.3 and the following archive_coomand:

archive_command = 'copy %p d:\\backup\\logs\%f'
                                            ^^^
Could the lack of a double-backslash be causing the problem?

Sorry, that was a problem on my quoting. The config file reads:

archive_command = 'copy %p d:\\backup\\logs\\%f'

Hmm - in that case I'd be tempted to wrap it in a small script so you can log the parameters passed in and return code passed out.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd