Bobby Gontarski wrote:
From time to time I get Notice: Unknown: Cannot set connection to
blocking mode in Unknown on line 0.

What it is? Is it really a problem with postgresql. I am using
Apache/2.2.3 (Unix) PHP/5.1.6/ postgresql 8.1

I can't find the string "connection to blocking mode" in the source for 8.1. If this was a PostgreSQL error you should be able to get it to appear in your PostgreSQL logs.

Perhaps look at whatever is reporting the error, although the "Unknown on line 0" suggests to me that it might not be easy to track this down.

--
  Richard Huxton
  Archonet Ltd

      match