Tom Lane wrote:
Edoardo Panfili <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
I spend many time to explain the bahaviour of the system:

I some occasions the system use another connection to retrieve some information during the main connection. This explain the hangs but... why sometimes the system works.

I do more tests.

Try turning on statement logging in the server.  Looking at the sequence
of SQL commands actually issued to the server by the different clients
would probably be informative.

I did some debug. I did non consider the execution of a second transaction inside the first, this is my error.

The only way to avoid problem with my code is to lower the lock level, I can't avoid the nesting of the transactions.

The systems works anyway two hours ago, I can't figure how to reproduce that occasion.

thanks a lot to all
Edoardo

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]