Hi,
I have a user who is getting this error on a 8.1.3 server when importing some data from a dbf file:

PostgreSQL Error Code: (1)
ERROR:  date/time field value out of range: "08-01-2006"

He says the db is SQL-ASCII and the datestyle is at the default.

Of course on all my test servers the insert works perfectly without the range error.

Anyone have any Ideas?  I don't know if the pg server is win32 or Unix.

Thanks,

--
Tony