In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] ("Joshua D. Drake") wrote:

> I also have not been able to duplicate the problem from multiple yahoo
> and gmail tests. I did however note that postgresql.org will not let you
> subscribe as [EMAIL PROTECTED] . Is .not even a valid suffix?
>
> Joshua D. Drake

I had a similar problem as the OP when I tried to subscribe to the docs
mailing list.  And the email I used was the same as the one I used to
subscribe to this list.

I put in the email, checked not to receive email nor digest (as I use
NNTP) and it wouldn't take the email.  Again, it was the same email Iuse
for the other pgSQL lists.

-arturo

       match