Martijn van Oosterhout escreveu:
On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 08:52:52PM -0300, Henrique P Machado wrote:
WHERE           (USER_ID = $1) AND (COMPANY_ID = $2) AND BOOK_NO IN ($3)

Could'nt he use an array in this 3rd parameter?

I think so, if it's written:

AND BOOK_NO = ANY($3)

Have a nice day,
I believe not because the aray have one another sintax, different of on simple data, but if you create one stored procedure you will be transform the data... If you sayd array to the data like '1,2,3' is another case, and I think you dont have problemns with this.
ok.

--
Ivo Nascimento
Iann tech - Desenvolvendo soluções com performance e segurança

      match