Jeanna Geier wrote:
Hello List!

I have a question regarding SELECT  INTO...

Can it be used with Views?  I have a View that is populated (~35,000 rows)
that I want to create a Table from the data in it....

So, would I be able to copy the data from the View to the Table using the
SELECT INTO command?

SELECT INTO is used in procedural language functions to place column
values into program variables.  To copy the contents of a view into a
table, look at instead CREATE TABLE AS or INSERT with SELECT.

--
Guy Rouillier