Peter Eisentraut wrote:
The proper fix for this problem is to insert explicit SET search_path commands into each affected function to produce a known safe schema search path. Note that using the default search path, which includes a reference to the "$user" schema, is not safe when unqualified references are intended to be found in the "public" schema and "$user" schemas exist or can be created by other users. It is also not recommended to rely on rigorously schema-qualifying all function and operator invocations in function source texts, as such measures are likely to induce mistakes and will furthermore make the source code harder to read and maintain.

I do enjoy code generators.  This was a one-line fix for me.

begin:vcard
fn:Kenneth  Downs
n:Downs;Kenneth
adr;dom:;;347 Main Street;East Setauket;NY;11733
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:631-689-7200
tel;fax:631-689-0527
tel;cell:631-379-0010