------- Original message -------
From: Islam Hegazy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: 5-2-'07,  19:30

> Hi all
>
> I have postgresql server installed on a windows machine and I want to
> retrieve data using C functions. I followed the steps in the documentation
> but it
didn't work for windows. I created a .dll projects for my functions but
postgres.h calls .h files that I can't find on the windows machine like
<strings.h>. I
tested my functions on another server installed on a linix machine and it
worked correctly. So the problem appears to be in the include files under
windows.

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq