I get the following error in the postgres log. I know what the error means and how to fix it, but I don't know how to determine which statement is causing it:

2007-03-27 09:29:04 WARNING: nonstandard use of \\ in a string literal at character 72 2007-03-27 09:29:04 HINT: Use the escape string syntax for backslashes, e.g., E'\\'.

Can I get postgres to log the actualy command or stored procthat caused the problem?