On 5/15/07, Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Jeff MacDonald escribió:
> On 5/15/07, Joshua D. Drake <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >Jeff MacDonald wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I think the subject says it all. I need to install contrib/xml from
> >> the 7 series, not contrib/xml2 from the 8 series.
> >>
> >> See below for my attempted build
> >>
> >> http://www.suite2101.com/help/pgsql
> >>
> >> Please let me know if you have any ideas.
> >
> >looks like you are missing your -dev packages for xml.
>
> except that they are all in  /usr/include/libxml2/libxml

configure --with-includes=/foo/bar maybe?  Or something along that line.

There isn't a configure in the contrib/xml directory, i did try

make -I/usr/include/libxml2

and

make -I/usr/include/libxml2/libxml

Jeff.

--
Unless otherwise indicated, anything I write is either garnered from
experience or pulled out of my ass, depending on situational needs..

Jeff MacDonald