Hi,
I had some doubts about the gist index on cube column. So if I have a column of type cube and create a gist index on it, would the index be on individual elements in the cube or the cube as a whole. I mean will a gist index on cube column improve the performance of earthdistance function or cube_distance function.

Thanks
Abhang