Hello Michaƫl,

Here is a v14, after yet another rebase, and some comments added to answer
your new comments.

The last patch sent still applies, but its status of "ready for
committer" does not look adapted as this version got no reviews. So I
am switching back the patch as "needs review". Feel free to change if
that's not adapted,

Indeed, I think that is not needed, as the edit was beyond mundane (comments lightly edited, one const added after a wind of const got committed, patch context diff changes probably after a pgindent run that triggered the need of a rebase), which is why I did not updated the status for this version.

So I put it back to "ready".

The patch is moved as well to next CF.

--
Fabien.