Hi Konstantin,

On 01/18/2018 03:48 PM, Konstantin Knizhnik wrote:
> On 17.01.2018 19:09, Konstantin Knizhnik wrote:
>> Hi hackers,

I haven't looked at the code yet, but after reading your message I have
a simple question - gow iss this going to work with SSL? If you're only
passing a file descriptor, that does not seem to be sufficient for the
backends to do crypto (that requires the SSL stuff from Port).

Maybe I'm missing something and it already works, though ...

regards