Hello, mark
I initialized a Django project and imported the Django REST Framework. Its
github address is: https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/server-code
I created some model classes and also wrote scripts in the dbtools folder to
import simulation data for development. I am hesitant to use admin or xadmin as
the administrator's backend for the site (I prefer to use xadmin).

I also initialized the website's front-end application. Here is its address:
https://github.com/PGPerfFarm/front-end-code.git
I wrote the header component as shown:

I hope this effect can enhance the future user experience:).
This application uses vue.js and element-ui, but if you insist on using other
js libraries or not using js, please let me know. I will empty this project and
then rewrite it as you wish.

My next step is to determine the necessary api interface and the corresponding
components of the front-end application. Then implement them one by one.
Finally, as you can see, I created an organization named PGPerfFarm on github
without permission. I sent you an invitation letter, and after you join, I am
willing to hand over the administrator of the organization to you.

Regards,
Hongyuan Ma (cs_maleica...@163.com)