(2018/03/20 9:34), Amit Langote wrote:
On 2018/03/20 5:54, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Etsuro Fujita wrote:

Thanks for the updated patches!  I think the patches are in good shape, but
I did a bit of editorial things; added a bit more comments for
ExecPrepareTupleRouting and adjusted regression test stuff to match the
existing ones.  Attached are the updated patches for HEAD and PG10. Those
changes are just editorial, so let's ask for the committer review.

Thanks, looks good!  I made another pass over the comments (a few looked
too much like they were in a larger function) and pushed to both
branches.

Thank you!

Thanks, Alvaro and Amit!

Best regards,